Our Contact Details
Address: 91 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 0EF
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Booking and purchase history
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- If you attend an event (e.g. when buying a ticket)
- If you sign up to our newsletter
- If you visit our website (automatically collected information from Google Analytics, and cookies).
We also receive personal information indirectly from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Our suppliers and service providers, such as payment providers, reservations service providers, communications providers, wi-fi service providers and advertising platforms.
We use the information that you have given us in order to remain in contact with you, send you updates about our business, events, processing bookings etc.
We share your personal data with our suppliers and service providers, such as payment providers, reservations service providers, communications providers, wi-fi service providers and advertising platforms. We will only share your data with third parties where we have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted to do so.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(f) We have a legitimate interest.